The Best of Beauty
COMFORTABLE IN YOUR SKIN: THE BEST KIND OF COZY.
It's no secret that feeling comfortable in your own skin can make all the difference in the world when it comes to how people perceive you, and even more importantly, how you perceive you. Over the years, my beauty routine has taken the backseat many a times- think health stuff, mom'ing, etc.- but I've noticed that when I put even a few minutes into 'me' at the beginning of the day, my confidence gets a boost and my whole day gets just a little better, a little more productive. In my quest to find my happiest life, self-care is a space worth exploring in my book. So over the next few weeks, I'm going to share some of my favorite go-to products that have outlasted the test of time- and a Sephora addiction. Ha! Let me know if you've tried any of these or if you have any faves of your own. I love hearing from ya'll!
♥shop my #faves
1. Tartlette(TM) Toasted Palette: I am a HUGE fan of Tarte's shadows and their take on beauty (and health!) in general. These warm, cozy shades work from day to night, year round!
2. MAC Lipstick Lustre in Hug Me: the perfect pinkish nude in a soft, moisturizing formula. My favorite for years now, and all too often sold out in stores, so I'm thinking I'm not the only one who's hooked. ;)
3. Bite Beauty Agave Lip Mask: The #holygrail of lip moisturizers. TRY THIS! It's pricey, but lasts forever because a tiny bit goes a long way. My go-to since I was pregnant with Evie.
4. Tom Ford Traceless Foundation w/ SPF 15 in Pale Dune: MY JAM since one of my favorite makeup artists, Carissa Ferrari, introduced it to me years ago. Another pricey one, but worth every penny!! It's light, has just enough coverage, and gives you this beautiful healthy glow that I haven't been able to find in any other bottle!
5. beautyblender Pro- I want to not like it. I have tried to not like it. My #lazygirlself loathes cleaning this thing. BUT it's the best. Flawless application, every time.